Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ASCAP awards and other cool stuff

Dear Friends,

It has been quite an exciting week or so here in Nashville. I have been busy getting ready for the wedding which is coming up mid month, but also really focusing on music, and writing, etc.
I attended the ASCAP awards on October 23rd with my fiance Josh Kear. He is currently celebrating a number ONE hit with a song he wrote that Carrie Underwood has recorded called "Before He Cheats". It is a killer song and I am so proud of him.

The LA Music Awards are next week, so make sure that you tune in, as we are nominated for a few awards! Also make sure that you watch the CMA awards-it should be a great show.

Our touring line up is getting more and more concrete, so make sure that you check the website for updates on where we will be. We are doing a Christmas promotional tour in Utah in December, as well as Tennessee, and I hope to see many of your smiling faces. You will love the new Christmas Collection, "This Christmas Day". It has gotten great reviews and who doesn't love Christmas music?

As always, thanks for your support. We appreciate your good wishes and I will write again soon!
With love,
Carly

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Carter said...

Love your music Carly... "This Christmas Day" is definetly in my list... Digg into my Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs and unique ideas

5:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home